Friday, 7 June 2013
10 Things You Must Do When You Stay in Dartmouth
In no particular order, here is The Crow's Nest list of things you really ought to try:
2) Take a ride on the local Steam Train
3) You simply must get on our beautiful river, so take a trip along the Dart to
4) Walk along the South West Coast Path, it passes through Dartmouth!
5) Tour the Britannia Royal Naval College, this year marks their 150th
6) Visit the Royal Castle Hotel for a meal or just a drink
7) Dartmouth now boasts the only Paddle steamer running in the country. You
you simply must try it while you are here, the Kingswear Castle. It was
built in Dartmouth in 1924.
8) Take a leisurely stroll through Long Wood
9) No stay in Dartmouth is complete without visiting Dartmouth Castle
10) Another 'must see' is our historic Newcomen steam engine, the engine that changed the world!